- If you are on the Hello world app settings page, proceed to step 2.
If you are not on the Hello world app settings page, go to your apps. On the Created apps section, click Hello world.
- Scroll down to the App URL section.
- In the App URL box, enter the URL you obtained in Step 3 of the Bootstrap the Hello, World app procedure, and then click Save.
- The URL should look like this: https://localhost:3000/.
- Ensure that you use an HTTPS URL.
Figure 1: App settings
- In the Permissions section, select the boards:write checkbox.
- Click Install app and get OAuth token.
- On the Install app to get OAuth token window:
a. In the Select a team list, click Dev team.
Figure 2: Install & authorize app window
b. Click Install & authorize.
A message indicating that the app is successfully installed and your access token appears.
Figure 3: App installation successful and token window
c. Click Close.
You do not need to use the access token for the Hello, World app as it only uses the Miro Web SDK and it does not use the Miro REST API.
Updated about 15 hours ago
Did this page help you?