Step-by-step of how to create a board and widget via REST API right from the documentation
- Create Dev-team.
- Create an app.
- Configure scopes.
- Get accessToken.
- Create a board by clicking the
Try itbutton in the documentation.
- Create a card-widget on the board by clicking the
We created NodeJS example to show how Miro Rest API works. This example includes:
- OAuth implementation
- REST API calls
- Serving static files for web-plugin
- A user can participate in one or more teams, or even zero teams, if the user was deleted from all teams. For simplicity, you can assume that every user has at least one team.
- A team can belong to an organization (Company), and it may not. Organizations are not represented in the API yet.
- Every board belongs to exactly one team.
- Registered and invited users are connected with teams and boards via user-connection objects.
Updated 10 months ago
Did this page help you?