Public beta release of the Miro Developer Platform 2.0
Miro REST APIs and Web SDK 2.0 are available in public beta!
Explore a new dimension for Miro's infinite canvas.
- While Miro REST APIs and Web SDK 2.0 are in public beta, we recommend using them for development and testing.
- For production and publication to the Marketplace, use Miro REST API and Web SDK 1.0.
Apps and integrations built with version 2.0 APIs and SDK are not compatible with version 1.0.
- Drag-and-drop plugins for visual asset management, like icons, images, etc
- 2-way integrations that would sync Miro items (like cards) with other tools, using custom fields, interfaces, etc
- Collaboration plugins for remote meetings, workshops, retrospectives, etc. These plugins could automate flow, hide widgets, create breakout rooms, etc
- Read and update lists of users and their rights on specific boards
- Create and share boards
- Create, delete, move and update widgets
- Add custom data to widgets
- Provide an interface to choose a board a user has access to share via your app
- Embed a live collaborative board into a webpage
To get started with any of the above you need to:
- Create Dev team for Sandbox
- Create an application and set it up (scopes, redirect_uri, web-plugin URL, etc)
- Install the application to Dev Team to get access token or initialize plugin
Updated over 1 year ago