- Drag-and-drop plugins for visual asset management, like icons, images, etc
- 2-way integrations that would sync Miro items (like cards) with other tools, using custom fields, interfaces, etc
- Collaboration plugins for remote meetings, workshops, retrospectives, etc. These plugins could automate flow, hide widgets, create breakout rooms, etc
- Read and update lists of users and their rights on specific boards
- Create and share boards
- Create, delete, move and update widgets
- Add custom data to widgets
- Provide an interface to choose a board a user has access to share via your app
- Embed a live collaborative board into a webpage
To get started with any of the above you need to:
- Create Dev team for Sandbox
- Create an application and set it up (scopes, redirect_uri, web-plugin URL, etc)
- Install the application to Dev Team to get access token or initialize plugin
Updated 2 months ago
Get yourself a Developer Team and start building new awesome apps!
Did this page help you?