Public release of the Miro Developer Platform 2.0
We're pleased to announce that the Miro Developer Platform 2.0 is now available as a public release.
The Miro Developer Platform enables building apps and integrations that enhance and extend Miro board functionality.
- Read more about the public release.
- Check Miro App Examples for inspiration, and for examples of apps that you can build.
- For updates about what's changed, see the changelog.
The Web SDK supports CRUD operations on the following board items:
- Video: try the Web SDK in less than 1 minute
- Build your first Hello, World app
- Miro Web SDK tutorials ](doc:web-sdk-how-tos)
- Miro Web SDK reference
The REST API is a set of HTTP methods that you can use to build integrations that don't rely on interactions in the Miro interface. Integrations connect a Miro board to a third-party product or service to exchange data programmatically, and to enable flows that require communicating with a server backend or a database. For example, data synchronization between a Miro board and a third-party product such as Jira or Airtable.
The REST API supports the following CRUD operations on boards, board members, and supported board items:
|Organization (Enterprise plan only)||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|Organization member (Enterprise plan only)||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|Team (Enterprise plan only)||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Team member (Enterprise plan only)||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Team settings (Enterprise plan only)||❌||✅||✅||❌|
Updated 15 days ago