Challenge: Where's Miro?
Test out your Web SDK skills with this optional challenge.
Ready to test out your Web SDK skills? Complete this optional developer challenge to earn a surprise Miro Developer badge!
Following the instructions below, navigate our Miro board which contains thousands of board items and images, using just the developer console and the methods available in our Web SDK. Several secrets have been hidden on the board and will be revealed by the end of this scavenger hunt.
Uncover these secrets using our Web SDK, and submit them below to earn your surprise developer badge! More details below. 🔍
"Where's Miro?" Scavenger Hunt
We’ve hidden a handful of secrets on a Miro board that contains thousands of board items. To get started, open up the following Miro board and launch the developer console in your browser:
Where’s Miro? Scavenger Hunt
To complete this challenge, you’ll need:
- Web SDK reference documentation
- Developer console
- Detective-like sleuthing abilities 🕵️
Successfully uncover all 3 secrets to earn a surprise developer badge!
- From the Miro board, find an image that has the id 3458764553127438759. Paste the title of this image below.
View hintUse one of the board methods in the Web SDK reference documentation to get an item by ID.
- From the Miro board, find an item of type shape. Paste the id that’s written in the shape here.
View hintUse one of the board methods in the Web SDK reference documentation to get an item by type.
- Using the id shared in the second secret, zoom to the image with this id. Paste the yellow message you see contained in the image here.
View hintUse one of these board viewport methods in the Web SDK to zoom to an item.
Updated 15 days ago