After completing this onboarding task, you'll be able to:
- Understand how to run an app in Miro by cloning one of our samples, and
- Know where to manage its configuration settings.
- You'll create a developer team and a developer app.
- Click the link below to create a developer team and generate app credentials in Miro:
Create developer app
- Name your app.
- Click Create App.
- Install and authorize your app to make it available to boards belonging to your developer team.
After configuring your app, you can run a local clone of our drag and drop sample app by following the steps below.
- Clone or download our drag and drop sample app to your local machine.
- To install the dependencies, browse to the root of the drag-and-drop app directory, and then run:
cd path-to/drag-and-drop/root-dir npm install
- To start the project, run:
npm run start
- Et voila! The project should now be running on
In this onboarding task, you:
- Cloned one of our sample apps, and
- Configured a developer environment in Miro.
Next, let's interact with your app in Miro!
Updated 5 months ago
In the fourth task of the guided onboarding, you interact as a board user with your running app.