Miro Web SDK tutorials
Short how-tos and step-by-step tutorials to walk you through typical use cases when working with the Miro Web SDK.
Before you start building apps, create a Developer team: it's your sandboxed environment to develop and test apps.
This section provides short procedural articles and elaborate guides that help you accomplish both simple and complex tasks with the Miro Web SDK. Each guide walks you through all the steps of the process, from beginning to end. You can also combine multiple tasks in workflows to build more complex processes.
- Use the browser developer tools with the Miro Web SDK
- Update and sync item properties
- Add icon click to your app
- Add an icon to your app
- Add drag and drop to your app
- Add permission scopes to your app
- Add search and filter to a Miro app
- Build a calendar app in Miro
- Convert sticky notes to shapes
- Deploy a Miro App
- Enable 2-way sync between app cards and GitHub cards
- Enable REST API authentication from Miro's Web SDK authorization
- Integrate a digital asset manager in Miro
- SVG app icon optimization guidelines
- Upload images and SVGs as base64-encoded strings
Updated about 2 months ago
To look up a method or an object property while following a tutorial, check the reference.