2) Understand app submission requirements
Get familiar with the app submission process, before you launch your app.
Time to complete
After completing this onboarding task, you’ll be able to:
- Understand what it means to publish an app on the Miro Marketplace.
- Know how to submit an app for review.
Publishing an app to the Miro Marketplace is the best way to ensure your app or integration can reach a much larger audience.
By publishing your app to our Marketplace, you’re making it available to Miro’s community of 50+ million users to install under their accounts!
Action 1: check out Miro's app submission guidelines
- Miro offers guidelines so that you can submit the best version of your app or integration possible.
Take a moment to review our recommendations for:
Action 2: deploy your app
- When you prepare to publish an app to the Miro Marketplace, you’ll need to determine where you host it, before submitting it for publication.
Familiarize yourself with our recommendations:
Let's wrap up
In this onboarding task, you:
- Reviewed Miro’s recommendations for app design and security.
- Familiarized yourself with our guidelines on deploying your app.
At this point, you have a solid understanding of all the necessary components to successfully submit an app to the Miro Marketplace.
Updated about 1 month ago
Publish your app to the Miro Marketplace and reach millions of Miro users.