This procedure applies also to deleting any other Miro team.
You can delete the Developer team associated with your Miro user account. It's not possible to undo this action.
- Deleting a Developer team also deletes all boards associated with the team.
- However, it doesn't delete any existing apps that were previously installed to the team you're about to delete.
- If you want to remove these apps from the team, do it before deleting the team.
After deleting a team, it's no longer possible to delete an app installed to that team.
To delete your Developer team:
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click your user account avatar, and then select Settings.
- In your Profile settings, make sure in the top-left corner of the screen Dev team is the currently selected team.
- Under Team profile on the left side navigation, click Delete team.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Updated 2 months ago
You can create a new Developer team for your Miro user account anytime: