This procedure applies also to deleting any other Miro team.
You can delete the Developer team associated with your Miro user account. It's not possible to undo this action.
- Deleting a Developer team also deletes all boards associated with the team.
- It requires deleting any existing apps that were previously created in the team you're about to delete.
To delete your Developer team:
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click your user account avatar, and then select Settings.
- In your Profile settings, make sure in the top-left corner of the screen Dev team is the currently selected team.
- Under Team profile on the left side navigation, click Delete team.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Updated 3 months ago