After completing this onboarding task, you'll be able to:
- Initiate and manage updates to board items using the
Let’s update the properties of a board item and see the changes take place.
Review the snippet in the code editor below and run it. The code below will:
- Update your sticky note's color to light blue.
- Change your sticky note's position to x = 100, y = 100.
ℹ️ Note: Updates require two steps:
- Change the property value.
sync()on the item to make the changes effective.
In this onboarding task, you:
- Updated the properties of an existing item on a Miro board, using the
Now that you've updated your sticky note, let's run an app inside a Miro board!
Updated 7 months ago
In the third task of the guided onboarding, you create and run an app on a board.