Miro SCIM API is used by SSO partners to provision, manage, and de-provision users and teams (groups).
The SCIM API is available for Miro accounts on the Enterprise plan.
The SCIM API is based on the Open standard:
System for Cross-domain Identity Management 2.
Our SCIM implementation uses the 2.0 version of the protocol.
Our SCIM implementation supports two types of resources:
Users— users in a company plan.
Groups— teams in a company plan.
With SCIM you can:
- Get all users in a company.
- Get all teams in a company.
- Update, activate, or deactivate users.
- Add new users to any team in a company.
- Move users between teams.
- Delete users.
You cannot create or delete teams via the SCIM API. If you need this feature, please contact us.
At the moment we support the following identity providers:
Updated 3 months ago