After completing this onboarding task, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how to publish an app to the Miro Marketplace.
- Know how to share and promote your app so that it reaches your users.
Once you’ve familiarized yourself with our design, security, and hosting recommendations for Miro apps, you’re ready to publish and make your app available to Miro’s global community of users!
- When you’re ready to publish an app, fill out the App submission form.
Provide as much detail as you can.
- Once your app submission is approved, you’ll receive a notification, and then you’re ready to launch!
Your app will be listed on the Miro Marketplace.
- To get the most out of your app’s launch, consider:
In this onboarding task, you:
- Familiarized yourself with our app submission steps.
- Learned how to promote your new app.
You’re now equipped with all the tools necessary to launch and promote a Miro app of your own!
Updated 6 months ago
Share ideas with and get inspiration from the community.