5: join the conversation
In the fifth task of the guided onboarding, you join the Miro Developer Community to ask questions and exchange ideas.
Time to complete
After completing this onboarding task, you’ll be able to:
- Understand where you can go to get support.
- Brainstorm ideas with other developers.
- Keep up to date with the latest happenings in the Miro Developer Community.
You've already created your first items with the Web SDK, cloned a sample app, and more—now it's time to meet other developers or ask questions!
Action: explore Discord and the developer forum
- Explore our Developer Forum for common questions and answers to technical questions, or to ask questions of your own.
- Join our Discord community to chat with other developers and keep up to date with the latest happenings.
Let's wrap up
In this onboarding task, you:
- Learned where to get support, and
- Discovered how to become an active member of our developer community.
Up next, let's install an existing Marketplace app in Miro.
Updated 3 days ago
In the sixth task of the guided onboarding, you install an app from the Miro Marketplace on a board.