Help Miro users work more quickly with board automation plugins. This should make manual routine work on the board simpler, faster, and more fun.
- Auto-format and highlight code so that developers can write and discuss code right in Miro (and even merge it right from there).
- It can be hard to make a board look tidy, with similar sizes and styles of widgets, the content aligned horizontally and vertically in a grid or line. It would be great to adjust a widget’s position and make everything look nice with the click of a button.
- Hide and show layers of widgets, like in Photoshop.
- Sync widget values between each other, as different widgets often represent the same thing on one or several boards.
- Build charts via external libraries with data from boards or sheets.
A lot of users come to a board to collaborate: whether it’s a workshop, daily standup, or brainstorming session. There are a lot of things you can do to make these moments more meaningful with additional tools and integrations.
- Breakout rooms for groups, each with its own frame.
- Bots for agile rituals and frameworks (retros, plannings, and so on) that guide users and tell them what to do.
- Plugin that would help during a planning poker exercise.
- Create a way to easily see who created a particular sticky right on it, automatically.
- Virtual dice, randomizer.
Looking for the right solution is key, but it’s also often the most time-consuming task. You can make this simpler by building plugins that allow users to analyze and clusterize data or build lo-fi prototypes faster.
Integrate icon-sets for faster wireframing and prototyping:
- Google Cloud Platform Iconset
Import and sync research data with external sources like:
- Google sheet
Simplify data processing by magic plugins:
- Cluster research data by keywords, color, and so on
- Build word cloud from selected content
- Smart import of sheet data into the board
Updated over 2 years ago